This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
It’s the story of a bloke selling pianos but he sells in such a manner that I wager these approaches will work well for other high ticket items…like enterprise software.
You must be BRAVE to sell at the high-end. Behaviors, relationships, attitude, values and the environment make all the difference. Ori Bukai, owner and founder of Allegro Pianos, gave me a master class in such high-end selling one week in June, applicable to products, services or experiences:
- Learn about your customers’ needs and desires.
- Share information and knowledge with them.
- Inspire them with new possibilities.
- Enable them to play with the possibilities.
- Help them narrow in on the right “objective fit” for their circumstances.
- Create space for them to mull things over and decide.
- Deliver on your commitments to make their final decisions as easy as possible.